After each new blogger popped up in my life and I faithfully read them all I secretly thought, "I should do that. I should." Ha but that would take too much time and besides I really have worked on my initial blog page for over a year. I never was fully satisfied with how it looked (that remains true) so I didn't think I could actually post something until it was perfect. My sister Julie's blog is so put together and so fun to read. I felt like it would never happen. But that is just like those people who never do start to excersize because it just seems too hard and they're too busy! A person needs a tipping point! I 'd love to know what tipped my faithful blogging peeps to start their blogs. I bet they are interesting stories. Well, yesterday it happened. My tipping point.
My sister Lori started blogging yesterday. And it hit me as I read "A Beautiful Mess" and loved every word she wrote and all her pictures that it was time. Yes, I'm copying her. And Julie. And Kaerlig. And all the others. I love the fact that you can see and feel from someone's heart what is going on in their lives in the unique way that only blogging reveals. May you enjoy this blog as much as I have enjoyed all of yours.
Much more soon!
Love,
Cheryl

Yay Yay Yay! I'm your first comment on your first blog! Don't stop Cheryl. I want to know the intricacies of your heart. I forgot that you studied English. I expect amazing-ness from you (no pressure).
ReplyDeleteIt this really happening??? My sisters are blogging??!! This is so great Cheryl! I am so excited to read your blog! And it will help me to keep going too! Yay!!! Love and Light!!!
ReplyDeleteOh YAY!! What a tribute to ME! HAHA! I had a moment at work today (first day at new job) and I pulled out my phone, saw your facebook post, went to your blog, quickly scrolled down (cause I only had a few seconds), saw my pic and read that I was your tipping point! It MADE my day! Smiles all around!!!
ReplyDeleteHooray for "We Ride Red!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!